Dear Diskcoin community members,
Diskcoin will open source on Oct. 20, 2019.
There is big potential risk for the whole bitcoin system since it’s hashrate concentrate on the places with lower electricity price.
Diskcoin is a new attempt after Bitcoin. We hope to attract the power of the open source community. No matter which open source community you are in of, we welcome you to join.
Diskcoin is very inclusive and scalable, and you can easily port code from other crypto currencies (such as btc, bch, burst, etc.).
Meanwhile, in order to better stimulate the development of node ecology, Diskcoin Foundation will launch a Node Staking Reward Plan, all issued Diskcoin rewards will be distributed by the Foundation, and all miners are welcome to submit application for rewards.The Node Staking Reward Plan Rule:
1. The plan is mainly for mining pools, wallets, exchanges and other institutions. Each Staking needs more than 1000DISC. The more Diskcoin you Staked, the more rewards you will get;
2. The settlement time of the reward is after the start of the new DC;
3. The reward plan will start from block height 27001;
4. The Staking needs to last for at least 2 DC to receive a reward. The reward of the DC (N-2) will be settled at the beginning of the DC (N). For example, Staking statistics starts at block height 27001, settle after 30,600, and issue reward for the 16th DC (block height 27001~28800). Once unstaked before 30600, there is no reward;
5. Online submission of the Staked txid participating in the reward plan;
6. The reward will be issued to the stake out address;
7. The reward rate for the 16th DC is 2%. For example, if you Staked 1000 DISC in 16th DC and does not unstake until the end of 17th DC, the 16th DC reward is 1000*2% = 20 DISC. And the incentive rate is reduced by 10% for every five DC thereafter, that is, the reward rate for the 21st DC is 1.8%. For example, if you Staked 1000 DISC in 21st DC and does not unstake until the end of 22nd DC, the 21st DC reward is 18 DISC.
Submitting Application: https://forms.gle/YUUh7yYLZF7b4cjS9
Thanks for your support and attention!
September 23, 2019